Victor has been practicing law since 1991 and has helped thousands of clients over the past 26 years. He is known for his effective and attentive personal representation paired with his care and compassion to client needs. Find out more about Victor’s background and education below.
- 26 Years of developing a bi-lingual law practice including an expansive niche in the Spanish community and handling of cases involving white and blue collar crimes.
- 20 years of starting and running small businesses.
- Bilingual English/Spanish leader and team player, with a well-rounded disciplined history with excellent communication and investigative skills.
- Utilize know how in a purpose driven team environment.
- Proven capability to investigate issues, analyze problems as a seasoned professional in both work and general life exposures.
Law Office Of Victor R. Biancardi, Jr. 1991-Present
- General Practice Law Office with Expertise in Immigration and Criminal law.
- Handled 100’s of Criminal Cases both Felonies and Misdemeanors, Divorce Law and Accidents.
- Represented many aliens both legal and undocumented in immigration matters including representation in deportation matters in Federal Court.
- Counseled many businesses in all areas of the law including immigration and nationality law and compliance, tax planning, and employment issues.
- Spearheaded proposed zoning applications and variances successfully as well as successfully having fought developers.
- Handled many complex real estate transactions dealing with clients, realtors, and mortgage brokers.
- Zealously represented divorce and family matter clients regarding custody, child support, visitation, and financial issues of divorce.
Prior Companies and Enterprises
- Worked in family business from the age of 6, Stamford, CT.
- Started and established a successful Cleaning Business, Stamford, CT.
- Developed a new advertising strategy for Lawyers and Doctors, Stamford, CT.
- Created Construction and Demolition consulting companies, Stamford, CT.
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan.
JD in 1991. Admitted to practice in the State of Connecticut and the Federal Courts of Connecticut, and New York.
- Very active in moot court presenting briefs and oral argument.
- National Negotiation Competition participant and team leader.
- Student teacher and tutor for Constitutional Law.
- Developed Alumni fundraising strategy for new Law Library.
- Research Assistant for Professor in Directed Study on RICO case.
Sacred Heart University, Bridgeport, Connecticut.
BS in 1984. Bachelor of Science in History and Political Science with a minor in English Literature and a concentration in Education.
- Student Representative and Student Senator throughout College.
- Worked as a team with the President and the University administration in regard to a variety of many different student issues.
- Worked on a variety of Political Election Campaigns as part of my Political Science Major studies.
- Traveled to and took classes in Ireland at Trinity College as part of my History Major.
AFFILIATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
*Connecticut, Eastern and Southern Districts of Federal Court
*Fairfield County Bar Association
*National Lawyers Guild
*National Immigration Project